I've also got problems with the $50 quiz

• thordarson
      thordarson
      Bronze
      I answerd the quiz in my first attempt and its been 3-4 days sins I took it and still no deposit on my account. If someone could tell me what I did wrong or maybe I should just wait a bit longer?
  • 7 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Patience sir. It takes a while to get something for nothing.

Just give it a few days. Chill in the funplay section of whatever poker room you are signing up to and try out the strats there. Youve got years to play poker, not just the next week :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thordarson
      I answerd the quiz in my first attempt and its been 3-4 days sins I took it and still no deposit on my account. If someone could tell me what I did wrong or maybe I should just wait a bit longer?
      Check your e-mail. You probably haven't responded to the ID check that they sent you.
    • thordarson
      thordarson
      Bronze
      I got a respond from someone named Jeff here from pokerstrategy Quote:
      "Due to the rush to the 50$ quiz we are implementing thorough security checks and request a scanned copy of your identity card via email. Your personal data will be dealt with strictly confidentially and are used only to verify the data you entered on our homepage.
      Please send a scanned copy of your identity card to:
      ... I don't know why they want this
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Driver's License with photo should do the trick. Just to confirm you are who you say you are. Don't worry about it. The check is done randomly, so it isn't anything personal.
    • Balutzkie
      Balutzkie
      Global
      hey we are in the same situation.

my brother in law told me to just send over what they ask for so i can get the free capital.

he said its part of the security to prevent people from taking advantage of the program.
    • thordarson
      thordarson
      Bronze
      yeah they put me on the transfer list
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey thordarson,

In that case the only reason you are still waiting is due to transfers not being processed on weekends ;)

The money will probably arrive on your account today or tomorrow.

In the meantime have a look around and welcome to another Icelandic member (if I am correctly interpreting your signature ;) )

Here are some more; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/group/g582/Iceland.html

Best regards
      SoyCD