Question regarding Silver-status

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      On the frontpage it says

You need 100 PartyPoints for the silver-status within four weeks.

Im maybe not going to get 100 Partypoints in these four weeks. Is this a must? What abouth if i get to 100 in 5 or 6 weeks?
  • 12 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      yes for silver status its a must.

But we will update them each week, so it is not per month. When you have reached 200PP within 4 weeks you will become a silver member.

Actually 100PP is not a lot. Even on the lowest limits it is only about 3000 normal hands.

that should be in reach for everybody.

How many hands do you play per month and on which limit?
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Ive just started playing for 2weeks or so now. I have 34 Partypoints atm. But im only playing like 1,5 hour a day on one table. Im going to play more this week. Also with 2 tables i think =)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Don't hurry. We will be there long enough. Play the way you are most comfortable with.
      But it is ok to add another table when you are playing FR. In general i would say later you should aim at 3-4 tables FR.

But add one after another until you think it is enough. Mainly a personal decision.

Good cards and best regards,
      Stefan
    • Scout1
      Scout1
      Bronze
      Hi,

if you are updating the PP every week, why can it be that there hasn't been any update since 12.11??? By now I have way enough PP to get silver status but I'm waiting for it since 3 weeks (got in the last 3 weeks about 300PP).

So when will there be the next update?
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      We are quite a few persons with the same problem as you, and the question has already been answered: Partypoker sent the wrong list the last two weeks - hopefully the points will be updated during the next few days (and hopefully we can still join the silver-freeroll as if we had had the status before 30/11)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Take a look at this thread.

We are really sorry about that. PartyPoker made an update at their PartyPoints system some weeks ago. After this update you were ablte to see the real time PartyPoints at your PP Software. But unfortunatly after this update PP wasn't able to deliver us the PP list. Normaly we get it once per week and after that we need about 24h to do the update.

I really hope that we can update your Status at the end of this week, propably on Wednesday or Thursday. But i can't promise anything.

I hope you understand that it is not our fault and we are dependent from the PP list.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mugge88
      We are quite a few persons with the same problem as you, and the question has already been answered: Partypoker sent the wrong list the last two weeks - hopefully the points will be updated during the next few days (and hopefully we can still join the silver-freeroll as if we had had the status before 30/11)
      a late update has no influence on any promotion we start!

I mean we couldn't do a Freeroll, it wouldn't make sense, because nobody could join because we don't have a PP list :D
    • Scout1
      Scout1
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks for your quick answer.
      But what I don't understand is, why so many companies using their own software and updating it, don't think about their dependencies to others (i know it's the wrong kind of thread for this complaint!).

Well...a good hand to everyone
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      So... next week, then? :P

(Would the new bonus code happen to be related to these problems?)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I know, like i said in another posting i am also pissed of that we can't update our points :(

Yes the new bonus code is part of a new system we have worked out with PartyPoker and i really hope that it will avoid future problems.

I am happy that you all here don't blame me for that situation. So thanks for the patience. On the other boards our people have to handle much more aggressions :(

Best regards,
      Stefan

PS.: i really really hope that we can update them somewhere from Monday to Wednesday. But this is just an assumption.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      What other boards? I have seen people talking about pokerstars is there an equivalent site run by you guys for pokerstars as well as partypoker?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      No no, don't worry :D

with other boards i mean the boards in the different languages like German, Russia, Poland, France and so on.