Hello,

I 4bet and go broke here.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Pokeralle, AK of diamonds is the sexiest hand in the deck, and for that reason it wins more often than other AKs combinations-You clearly have to go all-in.

Seriously though, you know he is not a huge nit when you look at his stats, and you can can expect around 7% 3Bet%, maybe wider from CO at your limit, against which you got always around 55% equity with AKs.
      If he pushes than you are pot committed and have to call.

If the 3betting is unclear for you than you might find the Hasenbraten's video where he shows the basics in the video section here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/1632
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I have to disagree , AK spades is definitely more sexy
    • pokeralle
      pokeralle
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely check out that video.

By the time when this hand took place, I only had a few hands on villain and did not know anything about him. I still don't think you can rely on such a short number of hands.

Anyway, I was more wondering if this was a standard 4bet/shove situation against an unknown. I am an ex-FR player so I am quite nitty when it comes to 3 bet :D
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      50 hands is enough to know he doesn't play like 10/9 or less, in which case you may consider folding (yes there are these people at SH tables)

I personally muck AK against huge nits with full-stack, as you are very likely to have around 43% equity if he 3bets with TT+ and AK range (3.5%)