points update

• 19 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I am sorry Mugge. We got a wrong list from PP again.

I am really sorry. As soon as we get the list it takes up to 24 hours to do the update. I hope i can give you some more detailed information tomorrow.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • ShyPh
      ShyPh
      Bronze
      Mine hasn't been updated in over 2 weeks =(
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah im sorry, Btw my account hasn't been updated too :)

I talked to our SUpport Team and they told me that we hope to make an update next week.

As i already said, this is not our fault. We are getting the wrong lists from PartyPoker.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • mcnuggets
      mcnuggets
      Bronze
      what's the news on partypoints?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually i cant tell ya 100%. But this time i really hope that we can update them at the beginning of next week. Someone in our Head Office said something about Monday. But to be honest i am not quite sure if this will be the case.

I know that for you that sounds like more and more excuses. But believe me everybody here in our Office is also annoyed about this delay.

A lot of people really worked hard here to finish also a new Member Reward System but we can't of course release it when we don't have the PP update.

And we know that it is very bad for our system that we weren't able to update the points almost one month now. That is also the reason why we have discussions with PP at the moment, how they can guarantee us that we can update the points once per week.

I can understand everybody who is angry about the fact that he is earning PartyPoints but is not getting something in return. But do me a favor and be patient.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I dont wanna bitch or something but are there any updates on this matter?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok actually no there are not.

But i have another option for you:

You can update the points by yourself.

How it works:

Make a Screenshot from your November and December PartyPoint Statements.

1) Log in at PartyPoker.com and click on "My Account" on the top left corner. A website will open and there roll over the menue button "PlayersClub" - then select "Statements". There you will find the statements.

2) The deadline is the 10th of december. So your partyPoints from the last 4 weeks until the 10th of december will determine your new status.

3) Add your partypoints within this timeframe together and use a "draw" program like MS paint to write the number into the screenshot.

4) Upload these 2 screenshots (statement from Nov and statement from Dec).
      Don't use rapidshare.

5) send a ticket to our support team with a small text "Asking for a manual update and the 2 links to the uploaded screenshots - also you should mention that i told you to do this."

Important: This will cost us a lot of manpower and resources so it can take a while until your ticket is answered and your status is updated but in general it shouldn't take longer then 48hours. But if not please be patient we will try to handle all requests as soon as possible.

Anyway we hope to get the PP lists soon. Also some changes have been made about the system so that something like this won't happen in the future.

I am really sorry for this delay.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Hm i made the 100PP mark the 12th of december
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Im sorry wilm that was all i can do for everybody.

So the only thing you can do is do the same like mentioned above next Thursday. withint the time frame from 17.December - 4 weeks back.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Thanx Stefan for the temporary solution. I finally get to watch those stoxtrader videos and learning quite a bit.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Seems that u guys made some kind of Update because it now says i have 89 PP. I actually have 130 so ill post a ticket with a screenshot asap to advance to silver status =)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually we made take a look at our new "Member Reward System"

But writing a ticket to our suppor team is always a good option :)

Best regards,
      stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Stefan could u maybe tell me wenn the next PP update is? And for what periods they are going to be?

I wanna make sure i get the 200PP in 4weeks this time =)

Thx
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi wilm,

sure np. The next deadlines:

07. January 2007 (past 4 weeks this day included)
      14. January 2007 (past 4 weeks this day included)
      and so on

The next update will be made (hopefully) within the next 2-3 days.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Crap it seems that ive made 199 PP's in the "07. January 2007 (past 4 weeks this day included)" period lol :D
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      hehe... tough luck

hope you'll make it next week - thats the one i'm aiming for :)
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Damn these new Member -Award rules.

I actually got 321 PartyPoints at the moment wich is 3 times more then u needed to have to go to the Silver status before these new rules kicked in.

Gimme a break guys
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You should know that we get payed by your success. The higher limits you play the more we get for you as a player.
      So you should also know that most of our actions we do are based on the simple fact to make you a better player.

But i can understand that you really would like to have new stuff and so on.

So i hope you will get the silver status the next time.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I know that Stefan. And im greatfull for that to. But i just wanna advance to Silver status hehe =)

Bether luck next time.