Are stars fucking rigged?!

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      This is bullshit. I've played 10 tourneys today, didn't win a single push, not when it was a coinflip and not when i was ahead by far. I think it's stars trying to set me up because this can't happen that often. I think I'll leave pokerstars and go to a less rigged site like Ipoker or something where things aren't that rigged. And yes, stars makes profit off me by rigging their software because when I lose my BR i redeposit those 50$ again and stars will make like 10$ in rake every time. Then they'll all get rich.

And yes, it's all variance. stars being rigged is bullshit and now some people might realise how irritating it is that threads like this come up all the time without the least common sense. Maybe they'll even stop posting these threads, who knows.
  • 11 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I hope this is a piss-pull Primzi - :D
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      They're not rigged, professor, you cannot consider it of 10hands, say something about at least 100000 hands.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      I had enough of these fucking threads...
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      online poker is rigged
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndySk
      online poker is rigged
      ya, that's what i'm talking about! at least there's 1 wise person here :) .
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      This is bullshit. I've played 10 tourneys today, didn't win a single push, not when it was a coinflip and not when i was ahead by far. I think it's stars trying to set me up because this can't happen that often. I think I'll leave pokerstars and go to a less rigged site like Ipoker or something where things aren't that rigged. And yes, stars makes profit off me by rigging their software because when I lose my BR i redeposit those 50$ again and stars will make like 10$ in rake every time. Then they'll all get rich.

And yes, it's all variance. stars being rigged is bullshit and now some people might realise how irritating it is that threads like this come up all the time without the least common sense. Maybe they'll even stop posting these threads, who knows.
      lol and on the Mansion thread I read that iPoker is the mother of all riggaments.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Want to see a real thread about online poker being rigged?

Go here.... Online Poker IS Rigged - An Explaination. Is quite the best argument about it yet and some real good responses as to why it can't be....
    • Jumbles
      Jumbles
      Bronze
      Interesting... every time someone posts about how online poker is rigged in a forum, there are multiple posts mocking/explaining how it's not rigged/complaining of how tired they are of seeing such threads....

...Oh...My...God...

...POKER FORUMS ARE RIGGED!!!!!!
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I get an extra 1% rakeback at certain poker rooms, when I try to disprove the rigging thing... ;) .... Plus, if I do a real good job and convert the people who think it's rigged into thinking it's not I get $15 straight into my account!!! Lmfao
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jumbles
      ...Oh...My...God...

...POKER FORUMS ARE RIGGED!!!!!!
      only after a cashout.
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      "Rating systems may work as follows:

Winners-> New player, regular player (daily)
      Losers -> Just cashed out, irregular player

1) join a COMPLETELY NEW on-line poker site with $100
      2) Cash out when you get to $500 (as you undoubtedly will)
      3) redeposit $100
      4) see how quick you lose it! "

-->I deposit 100$ to my PokerStars acc. and play sss 24 table 7 days/about 40 000hand and make profit 1000$,cashout all and after 4 day redeposit 300 more and money just go away...my game are the same,hand ar the same but something isnt right....firist 40 000hand winpercent of AA and KK was about 82% now after 76 0000 hand is 57%...How the FUC** can that be real?( and yes,newer slowplay them,always play the same strategy)....im not on tilt...and this not look like variance to me..