[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR, KK, overpair to a paired board

• Yuris125
      Yuris125
      Bronze
      Hi,

I decided to try to switch from SSS to BSS. SSS doesn't work for me, it's too annoying to know that you've done everything correctly, pushed all your money in with AK, ended up in a coinflip and lost it. I played about 3k hands, with a steady loss of -12bb/100, AK being among the most unprofitable hands. I know it's not a big sample and probably a normal variance, but it's very frustrating :)
      Anyway, I'm going to see if BSS on micro limits works any better. Since BSS gives much more opportunities to make mistakes, I'll probably be posting quite a lot of questions - sorry if there'll be too many of them :)

Sorry about this long preface. Here is the only hand from today's session when I was all-in

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $11.95
      BB:
      $10.66
      UTG2:
      $1.40
      MP1:
      $5.84
      MP2(Hero):
      $13.61
      MP3:
      $10.35
      CO:
      $14.86
      BU:
      $11.08

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.4, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.40, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 8, 3, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, CO raises to $1.7, Hero raises to $5, CO raises to $14.46(All-In), Hero calls $8.21.

Turn: ($28.62) T (2 players)

River: ($28.62) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $28.62.

Any problems here? Bet sizing ok?
      Also wanted to ask your opinion about the villain's actions, because on another day I can easily be in his spot (facing a 3-bet on the flop with an overpair to the board - yes, he also had an overpair). In your opinion, what's the minimum hand for him to push correctly in this situation?

Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Nice hand, well played. About your questions, there isn't a such a thing as minimum hand for that situation, it is opponent depending. You will need stats for that and also would be good if you had information about the opponent.

Please don't post results, it may affect evaluating.

Best regards,
      Rensu