Need help with recording the sessions.

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

i play at pacific poker so I cannot save or download my hand history. Are there any ways of recording a session if I've got no hh?

I remember using fraps years ago, which was a program which made a video of what was happening on the screen so I was thinking of using it to record a video of what is happening on the tables and then reviewing it. Are there any easier ways to do it?

Cheers!
  • 8 replies
    • Grindithard
      Grindithard
      Silver
      There is a program called Camtasia, wich records whats happening on whole/part of your screen.

There is one new version wich is time trial, and one older version wich is free.

Search for camtasia on google and I bet youll find it!
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice!
      I'm migrating to fulltilt now, but i guess It will be very useful anyway!

Cheers!
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      I got camtasia 3 and a key for it. If you like I can email it to you. Plus I can tell you which settings I use so that you don't lose 3 hrs of setting it and still not getting it to work as it should.

Oh, it's free, version 3 is free: http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/11/22/techsmith-offers-free-camtasia-studio-download/

I can still supply the settings though. :f_cool:
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Thanks for the links!

I seem to have set it up, but my mouse cursor is blinking madly every time i'm recording =\
      Any solutions to that?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grindithard
      ...There is one new version wich is time trial, and one older version wich is free...

“Due to an internet-wide leak of the Camtasia Studio 3 software that was intended exclusively for PC Plus readers, this offer has unfortunately been withdrawn.”

I found this info only, are You sure this offer is still available?

Originally posted by mChavez
      I seem to have set it up, but my mouse cursor is blinking madly every time i'm recording =\
      Any solutions to that?

+1
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Thanks for the links!

Any solutions to that?
      I have no idea what settings you might have used so I can't tell.

kennyxx, I don't know, I think it should be ok. If you can't download it, I can help you. My skype is IntoTheSorrow. Add me and I'll help you in any way that I can. :f_cool: Cause I am a nice fish :f_p:
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      In fact I have newer version, which I got with one magazine. Downloading is no problem, I've read that free registration on their web page is necessary but it's no longer possible...

But thanks a lot for offering me a help, I appreciate it :)
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Any solutions to that?
      I just made some research and found only one solution for this. Instead of "highlight cursor" I changed settings to "show cursor". Madly blinking stopped after that.

Better solutions are still welcomed :)