SSS: Analyse my stats please

• Pilleriine
      Pilleriine
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've played SSS for at least 6 months now but I seem to make no progress.
      Last week I decided to leave PartyPoker and move to Pokerstars.

Here's my Graph of the week:

And my stats:

The first ~3000 hands(-20$) are missing because I forgot to tick the 'save my hand history' box.

Can you see any obvious mistakes I could correct?

Is it OK to have so negative non-showdown winnings?

These are the stats of the last 10k hands but this brake even(or slightly losing) game has been going on for at least 150k hands.

And should I move up a limit when I have sufficient bankroll thanks to bonuses not because of my real winnings?

Thank you for any help.
  • 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      standard vpip/pfr for basic SSS is about 7/7, although it depends on the tables you play. If the tables are unusually loose and aggressive the stats will be lower - although this makes it more profitable too.
      The rest of your stats look fine to me

negative non-showdown winnings is normal on micro limits, since you are folding to action most of the time and only continuing with the strongest hands.

try posting some hands in the forum to see if you are doing anything wrong, 2bb/hh is still positive but at this limit it could be higher

you can use your bonuses etc to move up but be careful - the game gets a lot harder with each limit you climb so make sure you have mastered basic sss first. Also you should add some advanced moves before switching to nl20/25, such as limping behind and basic blindsteal/resteals.

Although the game gets harder at each level, the luck factor is greatly reduced.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      Although the game gets harder at each level, the luck factor is greatly reduced.
      No it's not
      The standard deviation on the higher limits is even a little big bigger...
      The win rate is lower and thus the swing are worst.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      You stats are looking very very good for NL10 and you win rate means nothing in only 10k hands...

The steal% is good for this limit, but if you are using HEM (obv you do) you can steal a little bit more...

Best,
      Kukki
    • Pilleriine
      Pilleriine
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot everyone for help,

My status is Silver thanks to heavy multitabling (up to 24 tables sometimes).
      Is it very wrong to play so much tables at a time? I will not get any reads, but later, when I look back at my sessions there's rarely something I think I did wrong because of not having enough time to think.

I think I'll have a try at NL25 now, since my BR is almost 250$ thanks to the deposit bonus, will play max 12 tables at a time (at least I'll try) :)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      looks good.