This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No deposit + rakeback + deposit bonus?

• doironijs233
      doironijs233
      Bronze
      is it possible to receive rakeback and a sign up bonus ? if i already got the free 50$ ?Or do i have to get it from another site ?

To avoid confusion I will lay out an example,I received 50$ free from partypoker so if I deposit 100$ can i still receive a sign up bonus plus rakeback or just rakeback or the bonus ?

Or because I received 50$ free from party poker i cannot receive anything from the same site ? help me
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi doironijs233,

partypoker doesn't offer rakeback.
      And as far as I know you aren't eligible for a first deposit bonus when you got your starting capital on party poker. But partypoker sometimes offers reload bonuses. You could try to get one of those.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Can almost forget any reload bonus unless they give you 6 months to clear it if your playing on the micro limits. I got offered a no deposit $150 bonus after clearing the poker strategy bonuses. To clear it on NL5 I need to play 69600 raked hands (approx 150k hands in total) Released in 5 increments of $30 I won't even clear the first of them playing 2 tables 2 hours a night, whole bonus expires after 30 days.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello doironijs233,

Depending on the site you are playing at you can get both the starting capital & future bonuses (e.g. on Mansion or Titan you can use a first deposit bonus even if you received the capital). You used to be able to also do this on PartyPoker but I am not sure of their current regulations. Their support will probably be able to tell you if you currently still have an open first deposit bonus.

As for rakeback; PartyPoker is a site that has a loyalty program. This is kind of like rakeback - but conceptually different in that your rakeback increases the more you play and the longer you play at the site. Everyone that plays there participates in the loyalty program - which co-exists next to any bonuses you are currently clearing.

For more information on our partner rooms and their loyalty programs or the rakeback we offer, go here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards
      SoyCD