First deposit bonus + PS $100. Confused.

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I am planning to cash out from pacific in the nearest future, just after I get my $100 PS bonus. I got told that i need to make a deposit first, to link my bank account to my profile and that this deposit is eligible for the welcome bonus (up to $400).

UPDATE:

I got absolutely confused:

Say, if I deposit $400 now, i get $100 instantly. How much do I need to wager to cash out?

I've got PS $100 bonus still not cleared. I've asked the support and they said that I can make a deposit and get the welcome bonus now. In this case I would be clearing two bonuses at a time (one through BPP one through FPP), would i not? Waiting for support answer, but just want to ask if any of you did such trick and whether it works, or their support just don't know what they're saying?
  • 3 replies
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Another update:

I was right and support did not know what they were saying =/
      Apparently i can only make my first deposit when i clear my PS $100 bonus. Screw pacific!

But the wagering question still remains. After i make the deposit and get 25% right away, would I need to clear it? how much would i need to wager?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      At the end of the day there are dozens of sites that are easy to bonus whore at. Pacific is not one of them.

With the effort you will put in to clear that one $100 bonus you could clear a $500 or $600 bonus elsewhere.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      yeah. got final reply that i do not get the initial 25% as i got the PS bonus. so i only get 75% which is impossible to clear=)

I guess i switch to full tilt as soon as i clear my ps $100