This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best heads up site?

• doironijs233
      doironijs233
      Bronze
      I noticed party poker only has NL50+ heads up table this is rediculous head up is my thing but it's kind of hard when you need a 1000$ bankroll almost to have propper brmanagement help me out guys which poker site has lower limit heads up tables than NL50 thats retarded ( i dont mean which site is retarded i mean which site is not retarded and has like NL10 heads up tables
  • 5 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      only ones i have experience with is pokerstars, (NL50 is lowest) and ipoker goes down to NL2 or something. There they have heads up for all limits
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doironijs233
      I noticed party poker only has NL50+ heads up table this is rediculous head up is my thing but it's kind of hard when you need a 1000$ bankroll almost to have propper brmanagement help me out guys which poker site has lower limit heads up tables than NL50 thats retarded ( i dont mean which site is retarded i mean which site is not retarded and has like NL10 heads up tables
      i strongly doubt HU is your thing.

btw Everest has NL10 HU tables.
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      only ones i have experience with is pokerstars, (NL50 is lowest) and ipoker goes down to NL2 or something. There they have heads up for all limits

very profitable with their rake
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doironijs233
      I like the way you clear up what you say :P

Try Titan poker (microstakes HU) and pokerstars (NL 25)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      on pokerstars the minimum heads up in NL50