Mansion bonus payoutr question

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Hey, I just have a quick question about Mansion's payout for the bonuses. I seen in another thread here that they pay it out $10 at a time and that to get the full $100 you need 7,000+ some MCP's. However, in my account on Mansion it makes no mention on the $10 at a time and says to get the full $100 I need to earn 6500 MCP's. Just wondering if something has changed, and it they now pay out $10 per 650 MCP's or if I have to get 6500 MCP's and it is all released at once.

Thanks to anyone who can answer!

Also, just wanted to thank this site. I considered myself a decent poker player before, and had some good ups and some bad downs, but after spending a few days reviewing the strategies on this site my game is through the roof. The bank roll management suggested by this site is top notch and would have saved me an A$$ load of money in the past, but I am following it to a tee now even though i have finished in the money in 15 of the 20 sit n go's I have played so far using the strategies provided!

So to anyone who is frustrated having to wait a bit to get your $50 released, don't fret about it at all, spend some time reading the material and you will be that much better once you do get your money! Trust me!
  • 3 replies
    • numpaf
      numpaf
      Bronze
      You will get $10 per 650 MCPs, but you should clear it in 6 months. :)
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response... I already have 137 MCp's, so clearing in 6 months should be quite easy! :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey drmikeB,

Glad to hear you are learning and improving :)

Bankroll management is indeed the key to successful poker - and with it you should have no problem clearing the bonus.

As numpaf already mentioned the bonus is indeed paid out in $10 steps - even though it doesn't indicate this anywhere in the software. You just have to manually calculate where you currently stand at the end of each session and how much more you have to go until the next bonus ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD