NL Beginner sweat session

• ABShortland
      Hey all,

As alot of people out there i'm an eager (probably too eager) poker player and want to be working my way up through the limits and have a nice hobby and hopefully nice side income. Obviously the real dream is playing poker full time, but thats just a distant dream : )

I've been here before but didnt really pay much attention and wasn't really that interested in poker as a long term game but more just of luck and whatnot, but i really do want to change all that.

However it's not that i struggle to learn through reading and self analysis i just seem to benefit more from discussion and feedback as it's happening. Just the way i am :)

I'm really eager to get into Short-handed but theres alot of mixed views about it.. some say learn FR first then switch after xxx hands or whatever but i'd quite like to get straight into it.

Just wondering if there was anyone that would be interested in doing some sweat sessions, hopefully on a regular basis, so we can talk through basic situations and hopefully we'll progess as time goes on! :)

I Play micro stakes (0.02/0.05 - 0.05/0.10) on pokerstars but platform doesn't matter!

Got Skype / Teamviewer so everything needed :)

Leave a message on here or PM me and i'll get back to you with contact details / info :)

Thanks in advance
  • 5 replies