Soon will start playing - Fulltilt support are funny :-)

• Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Hi all ,
      How are you doing ?
      Yesterday after 18:30 coaching in Fulltilt (I don't remember the coacher name , my husband listened to it , but he sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger and it was funny :D ) I've finished reading all the basic articles (it took some time , but it was interesting ! no more calling a raise with KTs pre flop LOL) and opened an account in Fulltilt. They've asked me for Id verification since my man also playing there (I guess that's the reason) so I emailed them everything they needed and got mail back that restriction were removed.

The guys are Fulltilt are very funny . Once I created my account , They blocked it until I've sent them the papers they needed , they asked me to send a proof for address (that will be the same as in FT) but since they blocked my account I couldn't insert my address in their application. LOL .

I emailed them back that once I'll be able to log into my account , Ill finish all details because I couldn't get to the address section yet. (I guess that being a blond doesn't make ME stupid in this case).

Once my papers are verified and all is clear , I will fill my FT nick here and will wait for the capital.

Till next (funny) time...
      Atargatis.
  • 7 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Lets hope they sort it out for you.....................otherwise you will not think this so funny in two weeks time and you still have'nt been able to play...........
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      Lets hope they sort it out for you.....................otherwise you will not think this so funny in two weeks time and you still have'nt been able to play...........
      Thank you Andy.

I already got email from them with a code that removed the restriction (and they asked me to email them back once I fill in all my address details).

It was fast , Now lets wait and see how long before they activate it.
      Meanwhile I take my time to read the blogs , I only starting to realize how bad my poker play was . :rolleyes:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Atargatis and welcome :)

It looks like your account is already being processed - so you just have to be patient :)

Be sure to continue hanging out at coachings by the way . its really great for improving :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey Atargatis and welcome :)

It looks like your account is already being processed - so you just have to be patient :)

Be sure to continue hanging out at coachings by the way . its really great for improving :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thank you SoyCD,
      Do I need to be considered by making enough FTP to clear the 50$ or focus to earn money like playing SnG (which doesn't produce high volume of FTP_
    • BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      What is the time of the coachings? GMT?

The forum time is GMT -1 ?
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BurlacuCG
      What is the time of the coachings? GMT?

The forum time is GMT -1 ?
      I think forum is GMT + 1. (I live in GMT + 2 and when forum says coaching start at 20:00 , in my time it starts at 21:00.
    • dazito
      dazito
      Bronze
      eheheh

That was funny, blocking your account and asking you to send your ID thru the account