This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bonus dollars

• 5 replies
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      I think you are thinking about TAF bonus dollars? It's not for you it's for the player who gave you a link to the site.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PatrikLarsson,

Normally bonuses have a set time period in which to release, but often more than just the one calendar month. They vary from site to site.

If you could let us have a bit more information, e.g. which poker site? is this the first $50 starting capital you are clearing or a matching bonus etc? we'll be able help you/point you in the right direction more.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: Travolta quicker on the keyboard than me lol, but still applies, which bonus are you looking at?
    • PatrikLarsson
      PatrikLarsson
      Bronze
      It is the strategy point bonus at Titan poker where you get 10 dollars per 36 points on a limited period of time.
      The starting 50 dollars plus 100 dollars to collect with strategy points you get from suffient rake from cash games.
    • PatrikLarsson
      PatrikLarsson
      Bronze
      okey now i get it the 100 dollar bonus expieres after 3 months but the 50 dollar stays right?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Patrick,

In order to clear the $50 + $100 bonus from PokerStrategy the following criteria has to be met:

The 50$ bonus:

To clear the 50$ you'll have to collect 2500 TitanPoints.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can earn the $100 bonus (so you can clear both bonuses parallel). You will receive $10 of the bonus for every $35 in rake that you produce.

You have 3 months time, from the moment that you receive the starting capital, to clear the entire $100 bonus. If you haven't cleared the entire bonus by the end of 3 months, whatever remains of it will expire.

That means you need to accumulate 2500TP and 350$ rake to clear the entire 50$+ 100$ Bonus.

I hope this makes it a bit clearer.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve