FL coachings

• irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Please, for the love of god allow Terrorblade more bronze FL coaching slots. It was great when I could pop in and hear him ramble (some of it was quite useful :D ) two or three times a week on FL play. It is quite a tough game to get to grips with, especially with all of us who were born in the NLHE era.

That is all :)
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by irregularity
      Please, for the love of god allow Terrorblade more bronze FL coaching slots. It was great when I could pop in and hear him ramble (some of it was quite useful :D ) two or three times a week on FL play. It is quite a tough game to get to grips with, especially with all of us who were born in the NLHE era.

That is all :)
      +1. i think the FL community is growing quite fast so more bronze/silver coachings would be very welcome, especially if alex is up for it :) .
    • numpaf
      numpaf
      Bronze
      +1. Today I tried listening to the German FL bronze coaching but my German is sooo bad (sehr sehr schlecht :) ) that I could hardly get anything. Terrorblade and Cornholio are doing great but we want more :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I'm sure Terrorblade will be happy to hear all the good feedback :) Yet we have to allocate our coachings according the overall amount of demand in them. That means as the community increases so will the offering.

You will hopefully see an ever growing number of FL videos though :)

Best regards
      SoyCD