I want to make an deposit pls help

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      hi I want to make an deposit at Betfair and take advantage of the 1500 st deposit bonus so i need some help here
      1st of all i want to know if they alow romania pople to play there for real money because i tryed Everest poker and they didn t alowed me to play there because i am from Romania
      If there s no problem with my nationality i wold like to have some instructions to helt me make my deposit andf introduce the PS code corectly so i can track this account to PS .
      and i would also like to know some things about this poker room (if somoane knows something ) sine I couldn t find out much by reading the forum related to this poker room..
      if someone can help me with some information about the population , level of players , multitabling , does poker tracker work there??? , or anythig else i would realy apreciate
      Also if anyone can sugest me a better choice than Betfair I m ready to consider it and folow your advices cause i can t imagine something WORSE than Mansion :)
      I also can t take in consideration Stars FTP and Partycause i already have accounts there and i can t track em to Poker strategy .

THX in advance :
      Karmolll
  • 5 replies