This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I want to make an deposit pls help

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      hi I want to make an deposit at Betfair and take advantage of the 1500 st deposit bonus so i need some help here
      1st of all i want to know if they alow romania pople to play there for real money because i tryed Everest poker and they didn t alowed me to play there because i am from Romania
      If there s no problem with my nationality i wold like to have some instructions to helt me make my deposit andf introduce the PS code corectly so i can track this account to PS .
      and i would also like to know some things about this poker room (if somoane knows something ) sine I couldn t find out much by reading the forum related to this poker room..
      if someone can help me with some information about the population , level of players , multitabling , does poker tracker work there??? , or anythig else i would realy apreciate
      Also if anyone can sugest me a better choice than Betfair I m ready to consider it and folow your advices cause i can t imagine something WORSE than Mansion :)
      I also can t take in consideration Stars FTP and Partycause i already have accounts there and i can t track em to Poker strategy .

THX in advance :
      Karmolll
  • 5 replies