SSS on FullTilt

• 7 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Yea you got the right idea but you should take notes (and write down names) on Big stack fish, there are a ton of them on FT.. the fish will increase your win rate/bankroll a lot if you can one of the Regular Fish that so often occupy the micro/low limits.

Best of luck.
    • Pilleriine
      Pilleriine
      Bronze
      If I've got no reads on people, should I just choose the tables with the highest average pot size and the most players/flop? Which is more important?
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      Yea you got the right idea but you should take notes (and write down names) on Big stack fish, there are a ton of them on FT.. the fish will increase your win rate/bankroll a lot if you can one of the Regular Fish that so often occupy the micro/low limits.

Best of luck.
      PidKoker,
      How can I tell if a big stacker is a fish or not?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp
      Originally posted by PidKoker

Best of luck.
      PidKoker,
      How can I tell if a big stacker is a fish or not?
      Elephant, Poker tracker, any other HUD software you can find, 40+ VPIP is always a good start across say.... 200+ hands, but the more hands the better.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I just select tables based on the Average pot and Players/flop. Simply both values are the higher the better. I find Players/flop a bit more important than Average pot, but usually those two values rise on linear scale. If you watch the tables on your limit, you will soon get to know what values mean juicy tables on your limit and I think that's basically it about selecting tables.

Btw, I didn't make reads on fish on low limits, only on regular players, because fish pool is too big to mark all the fish. Although doing so is good thing to do.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      notes on regulars , and the colors are quite usefull too. I put green on every player I want to sit with (big fish) makes me happy when I see 1 or 2 green marks on a table
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      notes on regulars , and the colors are quite usefull too. I put green on every player I want to sit with (big fish) makes me happy when I see 1 or 2 green marks on a table
      yea, for me its yellow players that make me smile =)

the color coding note system on FT is really useful since you can see who (or what kind) of players are waiting on a table from the lobby