This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting Capital @ Fulltilt - Support vs Security

• Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Hi fellow ps'ters ,
      How are you all doing ? :D

Today I've discovered something important about Fulltilt.

Since my husband also play there (he is a user here) I had to send the identifaction documents , and so I did.

It appears that the Security Verification team there is either very slow or very busy because I never got respond from them .

BUT on the other side , their support team are fast to act , every time I emailed support (updated them that I've send the docs and verified my account) they responded very fast (2-3 hours) and now finally my account is ready and verified and I'm waiting for the starting capital :heart:

Yesterday I've watched BRB SnG Unam coaching with my husband and it was great (specially the Jelly Beans LOL . I'm pretty sure I'll play each night SnG (I'll start with 1 or maybe 2 tables , not more) .

See you all at the tables ;)
  • 1 reply
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Just want to ask if you managed to get the $50 starting capital? I had several of my referral friends who invited theirs wives or husbands to ennroll at pokerstrategy. They were asked to give some IDs, but were still denied.
      I wish there are some ways they can re-verify their application. thanks.