Hand histories + some other questions

• Pilleriine
      Pilleriine
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Currently I'm using HEM trial version. If the trial ends, can I move the same hand histories to Elephant or PT3?( and from Elephant to HEM) Or I will lose all already imported hands?

And can I use HEM on several computers? (If I buy it. I know I can do it with Elephant or PT3)
      And what's the best way to share the same database with two computers, just manually move hand histories once a week or day...? Do you guys do it, or you just have different databases?

I need to start using stats soon, but dont know which program to choose, Elephat is really slow on my older computer...

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      You can activate HEM on two computers.

U can share folders HH and database.Then u can connect on the same database from both computers.

U can also use portable HD and u can have your DB on it. Then u can access your DB from any computer with the same settings.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pilleriine
      Currently I'm using HEM trial version. If the trial ends, can I move the same hand histories to Elephant or PT3?( and from Elephant to HEM) Or I will lose all already imported hands?
      As long as you save your hand histories you can import them into any tracker program at any time.