This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hand histories + some other questions

• Pilleriine
      Pilleriine
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Currently I'm using HEM trial version. If the trial ends, can I move the same hand histories to Elephant or PT3?( and from Elephant to HEM) Or I will lose all already imported hands?

And can I use HEM on several computers? (If I buy it. I know I can do it with Elephant or PT3)
      And what's the best way to share the same database with two computers, just manually move hand histories once a week or day...? Do you guys do it, or you just have different databases?

I need to start using stats soon, but dont know which program to choose, Elephat is really slow on my older computer...

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      You can activate HEM on two computers.

U can share folders HH and database.Then u can connect on the same database from both computers.

U can also use portable HD and u can have your DB on it. Then u can access your DB from any computer with the same settings.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pilleriine
      Currently I'm using HEM trial version. If the trial ends, can I move the same hand histories to Elephant or PT3?( and from Elephant to HEM) Or I will lose all already imported hands?
      As long as you save your hand histories you can import them into any tracker program at any time.