This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Aaargh this is driving me nuts!!!

• rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Bronze
      What does a guy have to do to get strategy points.
      For those people who dont know me, and there are more of those than the ones that do know me, I have been playing poker for about 5 years with varying degrees of success and failure.
      I discovered PS about 1 year ago and I love it, the whole community thing, the hand posting, strategy etc.
      My problem is this.
      In my formative years as a player I registered with a number of sites, some I played on, some never.
      I really want to play on an account that is tracked to PS so I can earn strategy points.
      I played previously on Titan and got up as far as platinum I think but I just dont like ipoker and so I want to open an account with a new linked site.
      Stars I play now, not linked.
      Ladbrokes has gone right down the pan
      FT wont retrack my old account.
      Betfair I have an old account.
      I was going to go with Party but it seems I have an account there also - never used.
      The whole thing is driving me insane and I have a wedge of cash burning a hole in my pocket.
      Please, anybody, can you come up with a suggestion or two before I just blow the money on alcohol and loose women!
  • 9 replies