wrong

• mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      ok, here's one for the ppl who already beat NL50 on bwin

I've been trying for almost 2 weeks now and can't seem to win not one single session on NL50 on this site.
      I always build my BR up to 35-40 BIs for NL50 (sss) and whenever I start playing there I get busto with whatever I hold

some random stats and other stuff about this:
      - I always drop to NL30 when I get bellow 25 NL50 BIs and make up for the loses in no time
      - I play about 1,5 - 2 K hands/day
      - my vp$ip/AF float around normal sss values (a bit looser than a player from full tilt but a bit tighter than the stats I got on lower limits on bwin - fish are awesome and therefore I play more advanced sss hands)
      - I don't tilt, I got other shit to do so I don't have time for that
      - I play somewhere in between 6 and 12 tables at once, so less than on the lower limits
      - I follow the strategy so I don't play in total chaos any 2
      - I beat this limit before but I had to withdraw my BR a while ago
      - I don't get to see more than 1 or 2 short stackers / day !!!

I am sure I sometimes hit card dead periods or downswings at the same time I switch to this limit as I can easily notice when I'm running into better pps pre-flop or simply not hitting anything whilst holding the best hand PF and I can live with that
      BUT...
      my main problem is dealing with this specific type of fish.

I tried to adapt to their style of play (if you can call it a "style") by any means and am now running out of ideas and inspiration. I adjusted my raise sizes a lot, even tried to push in some cases earlier than one would've done it, I read soy's article on how to deal with complete idiots and still nothing
      no one folds to raises, everyone calls shoves with 67o and all in all, pocket aces usually can't stand up against 4 guys who called my push.

I just checked out my played hands on PT and the only ones I won more than 1-2 BBs were pocket 9s I had to play against 3 guys, hit a set on turn and no everyone folded and a freeplay with A4o from BB (hit a 7 high straight and one guy couldn't let go of his 69s)

I know.."this is just another long whining post"....

it isn't a whining one, I'm just looking for someone who perhaps has some advice I didn't thought of cause......this is gettin' really old really fast....
  • 2 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      I play somewhere in between 6 and 12 tables at once, so less than on the lower limits
      It's impossible to play more than 12 tables at ongame sites.
      NL50 is kinda different if you compare it to the other levels. I think it's all about you and your perception of the money. Adapt to the style of others, do not try to adapt them to your style.
      And I think you're still not ready to NL50. And yes, BSS will work much better there than SSS.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern

And I think you're still not ready to NL50. And yes, BSS will work much better there than SSS.
      I have beat this limit twice before only on bwin, (not including other sites I played at) but perhaps on a couple of heaters as it took me less than a week to reach NL100 br each time.
      I suppose you're right about sss vs bss though. because they usually play any 2, the big stacks on bwin don't really mind building up a big pot if they really want to call my pf shoves in order to see a flop, so that's the main reason I find myself going broke on 4-5 way pots with monster pf hands :/