IPoker Closing My Tables?

• Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Last night 11:20pm PST, which is 4:20am GMT?

I'm playing on 4 of the 5 6 handed FL tables. Things actually are going horrible, I've been sucked out so many times. I have AA preflop and AcKs2d comes on the flop. Its heads up and somehow this guy finds it necessary to cap. Next card out is 3c and somehow once again this guy caps. River comes 7c and I bet out, reraised, I reraise, he caps. I turn over my Trip Aces and he turns over..... 8c6c!!!????

As I'm sitting here scratching my head, I get a message on ALL my tables. "This table has been closed". All 4 of my tables are closed down. I go to the lobby and there is 1 6 handed .25/.5 table open. Every other level has all thier tables open.

I dont mind the bad beat, it was crazy bad but if that guy will pay me off like that 9/10 times i'm laughing all the way to the bank. What I do mind is that Mansion closed all my tables before I could take advantage of this fish. Can someone give me some insight as to why my 4 tables where closed?
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Its happened to me too, no idea why though
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Yeah, I'm trying to unlock a first deposit bonus as well, how am i supposed to do that when the only tables at the limit I play are ALL closed down?

Having the fish to my right who raised over 50% of his hands preflop over a sample size of 25 hands and then losing the table is just like an extra kick to the groin.