Starting capital at FullTilt

• Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Hi there,
      After I've verified my account and put all my details in pokerstrategy , How long do I need to wait before I'll get the starting capital at fulltilt ?

Also , what is the 50+50 ? :-)

thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      They had to do an ID check for me and I still received the capital in ~3 days, so it's quite quick after they've verified the account.

$50+50 means you get $50 immediately and another $50 after you play a certain number of hands. On Full Tilt, you get $0.06 for every "Full Tilt Point" you get. How many points you get per hand varies greatly depending on what limit you're going to be playing, since it is a function of how much rake is taken out of the pot.
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ptmx
      They had to do an ID check for me and I still received the capital in ~3 days, so it's quite quick after they've verified the account.

$50+50 means you get $50 immediately and another $50 after you play a certain number of hands. On Full Tilt, you get $0.06 for every "Full Tilt Point" you get. How many points you get per hand varies greatly depending on what limit you're going to be playing, since it is a function of how much rake is taken out of the pot.
      Cool. What are you playing on FT ?
      Btw , PS didn't ask me for ID check (FT did).
      Can I send the ID scan to PS in order to make the process faster?
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atargatis

I started playing the $4NL SH games today (using BSS strategy). I'm not supplementing the starting capital with a deposit yet so I can't really play any higher than that.

I doubt that sending your ID scan to PS would speed anything up. I'm pretty sure they don't request an ID check from every player--I'm guessing that mine was requested because my roommate plays from the same IP. The money transfer probably just takes a day or two to process; pretty good for free money imo, you'll just have to be patient ;) .
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze

I started playing the $4NL SH games today (using BSS strategy). I'm not supplementing the starting capital with a deposit yet so I can't really play any higher than that.

I doubt that sending your ID scan to PS would speed anything up. I'm pretty sure they don't request an ID check from every player--I'm guessing that mine was requested because my roommate plays from the same IP. The money transfer probably just takes a day or two to process; pretty good for free money imo, you'll just have to be patient ;) .
      With which BR are you playing 4$NL SH games?
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi

With which BR are you playing 4$NL SH games?
      My mistake, I've since learned that I am actually playing the $2NL games. With a starting BR of $50 which is slowly climbing after ~1500 hands ;) .
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      SSS ? BSS ? FL ?
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      SSS ? BSS ? FL ?
      BSS (SH)