This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting capital at FullTilt

• Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Hi there,
      After I've verified my account and put all my details in pokerstrategy , How long do I need to wait before I'll get the starting capital at fulltilt ?

Also , what is the 50+50 ? :-)

thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      They had to do an ID check for me and I still received the capital in ~3 days, so it's quite quick after they've verified the account.

$50+50 means you get $50 immediately and another $50 after you play a certain number of hands. On Full Tilt, you get $0.06 for every "Full Tilt Point" you get. How many points you get per hand varies greatly depending on what limit you're going to be playing, since it is a function of how much rake is taken out of the pot.
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ptmx
      They had to do an ID check for me and I still received the capital in ~3 days, so it's quite quick after they've verified the account.

$50+50 means you get $50 immediately and another $50 after you play a certain number of hands. On Full Tilt, you get $0.06 for every "Full Tilt Point" you get. How many points you get per hand varies greatly depending on what limit you're going to be playing, since it is a function of how much rake is taken out of the pot.
      Cool. What are you playing on FT ?
      Btw , PS didn't ask me for ID check (FT did).
      Can I send the ID scan to PS in order to make the process faster?
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atargatis

I started playing the $4NL SH games today (using BSS strategy). I'm not supplementing the starting capital with a deposit yet so I can't really play any higher than that.

I doubt that sending your ID scan to PS would speed anything up. I'm pretty sure they don't request an ID check from every player--I'm guessing that mine was requested because my roommate plays from the same IP. The money transfer probably just takes a day or two to process; pretty good for free money imo, you'll just have to be patient ;) .
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze

I started playing the $4NL SH games today (using BSS strategy). I'm not supplementing the starting capital with a deposit yet so I can't really play any higher than that.

I doubt that sending your ID scan to PS would speed anything up. I'm pretty sure they don't request an ID check from every player--I'm guessing that mine was requested because my roommate plays from the same IP. The money transfer probably just takes a day or two to process; pretty good for free money imo, you'll just have to be patient ;) .
      With which BR are you playing 4$NL SH games?
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi

With which BR are you playing 4$NL SH games?
      My mistake, I've since learned that I am actually playing the $2NL games. With a starting BR of $50 which is slowly climbing after ~1500 hands ;) .
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      SSS ? BSS ? FL ?
    • ptmx
      ptmx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      SSS ? BSS ? FL ?
      BSS (SH)