[NL20-NL50] AKc utg1 - misses flop

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Nice hand, well played. I'd bet a bit more on flop, ~$1.30.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Cbet should be what you would bet if you had AQ in that situation, so unless you are betting ~half pot with made hands, you should be betting more for your cbets.

Otherwise villains can and will pick up on you betting weaker sometimes and exploit it.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      I double barrel this 70% pot flop and turn against this villain, he seems weak judging by stats and the probability he has Q is low, and the probability that he will believe you Q after two strong bets is high.

From Villains perspective this is a perfect board for a float, wp.

EDIT: Lol ok this is FR, ignore what I said, I have no idea if anyone would try to pull moves on UTG raiser from the button as you are likely to have an overpair here.

I hate FR.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Cbet should be what you would bet if you had AQ in that situation, so unless you are betting ~half pot with made hands, you should be betting more for your cbets.

Otherwise villains can and will pick up on you betting weaker sometimes and exploit it.
      very true
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      Originally posted by Jaissica

very true
      actually I do bet that amount with made hands too, not always tho
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1$ bet is fine on the flop, but you should double barrel there often enough, because players tend to call there any pair which they would fold on the turn.