This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT Nl10 FR

• Shad0w69
      Shad0w69
      Bronze
      0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:diamond: , T:spade:
      UTG1 calls $0,10, UTG2 calls $0,10, MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0,40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,35, BB folds, UTG1 calls $0,30, UTG2 calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,70) 8:heart: , 6:club: , 3:spade: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0,85, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $2,00, Hero calls $1,15.

Turn: ($5,70) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,85, MP2 raises to $7,14 (All-In), Hero calls $4,29.

River: ($19,98) K:club: (1 players)

Final Pot: $19,98

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows para dziesiątki (Td Ts)
      MP2 shows para damy (Qs Qd)

MP2 wins with para damy (Qs Qd)[/quote]
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      PF okay.

Flop - you have to bet to find out if your hand is good. Basically you are asking MP2 "do you have overcards or an overpair?". Unless MP2 is very aggressive a raise means an overpair. This is a bet-fold line for you.

The bet had to be a little bigger though, ~1.40.

Turn - after playing bet-call on the flop we fire again. I guess against very aggressive villain or fish who has shown they get married to AK/AQ/KQ its okay. The villain shoves saying "no really, I have an overpair". That was your second cue to fold.

Once again your bet was not big enough. If you choose to bet here you need to bet at least $4; given that MP2 has only $7.14 left, you should check or shove.

Correct line would have been bet-fold on the flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: Fine.
      Flop: I'd made the CBet a bit bigger, ~$1.30, depending on the opponent I might even fold here. But calling is also fine.
      Turn: Check/Fold very often, depending on the opponent.

Please don't post results, it may affect evaluation.

Best regards,
      Rensu