Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $5,38
      Hero:
      $5,45

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0,15, Hero raises to $0,44, SB raises to $1,20, Hero raises to $3,55, SB raises to $5,38 (All-In), Hero calls $1,83.

Flop: ($10,76) Q:heart: , 5:heart: , K:spade:
      Turn: ($10,76) 7:club:
      River: ($10,76) 8:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,76

preflop ok? Can I fold somewhere? I think I would fold after his 4 bet if it wasn't a blind war, would it be ok?

dont know why elephnat shows pr>vpip :/
  • 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Ship ship.

Also, don't ever 3bet with QQ if you're planning to fold to a 4bet. If you know you can't stand a 4bet with a good hand like QQ, then just call preflop and play postflop. Same reason why I wouldnt 3bet JJ or AQ if I expect my opponent to only fold or 4bet with better hands.
    • Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      ok so lets say im just calling to his raise. Flop is 25K rainbow he cbets, now easy fold?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Macias09
      ok so lets say im just calling to his raise. Flop is 25K rainbow he cbets, now easy fold?
      You can call once and see if it deters him on later streets. But if it commits you and you think you are beat I prob fold.

He prob 4bets JJ+, AK. On your 25K rainbow flop AK got there so I prob fold
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Macias09
      No no. Do you expect him to only raise QQ+, AK preflop? Have to be a REEEEEALLY huge nit for that ;) If flop comes 25K rainbow I expect to be ahead of his range with QQ. You can equilate it if you want. I would call there and reevaluate turn, if he bets there too you can probably fold unless you got a big samplesize and he 2nd barrels often.

^ commit him? I'm talking just flag calling his open raise preflop. No way are you getting commited on the flop then :tongue: