Dont waste your Bonus on Party Poker

• ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      After making 400 dls in PP with the 50 dls Bonús, i´m feed up with the system they have, just to make you lose more money when you pass the 100 dl barrier.

Last days i tried the shorststack trategy again on 0.05 0.10, on 11 tables with 2.50 dls buy in.

I lost more than 50 dls, in 2000 hands.

Some examples of what i consider a clean exemple of rigged game.

AK all in to KQ: he wins with a straight.
      QQ all in to AJ: he wins straight
      TT all in to 55 he wins 555
      AK wins
      A6 top pair lost to 888 on river
      TT all in lost to AK flush with only the Ace
      KK wins blinds.
      Aq wins
      KK wins 0.50 dls.
      tt wins 1 dls
      AK all in lost to AA, wich happens alot, if this was real i could have a big chance in winning the loterry, cause the odds don´t have any effect here.
      AK all in lost to TT
      TT lost to AJ pair of J

This were my last 300 hands.

This aint poker, this is bullshit, I have no trust playing with bonus money, what happens in Party Poker goes against all odds rules.

Never lost so mutch money so fast, for me it´s over

So money out goes straight top my pocket, and f*** party poker
  • 45 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      i play in partypoker too. and yes, we tend to notice only the bad beats, you never notice when you win with worse preflop hand.
      don't give up! :)
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      I notice all that, but game isn´t like this in real life, and it can´t be more dificult when you make more money.

When i got 50 bonus dls, had lot of flushes in the flop, this was like 7 moths ago, once i got more than 100 dls it almost never happens anymore.

Game just ain´t real, no point in defending them, the rule is that the worst play wins after a while.

in 2000 hands that i did in 2 days, it´s clear it´s trying to get my profit, i lost more than i can stand AA QQ KK JJ to straights trios and flushes, it cost me 50 dls.

I made up my mind, party poker never again.

Guess with the money ill send a bag with dog crap to their office
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Guess with the money ill send a bag with dog crap to their office

haha, can i contribute to the bag? :D
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      I want to write a comlplain to any european autority that can control online gamble.

Do you know any?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Gambling links europe

maybe this will help
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      thats it thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      The link you actually need is here:
      Self-Management as a Poker Player

As you very well know, none of the hands you described are 100% guaranteed to win and losing sequences do happen.
      They happen anyway and everywhere, it's called variance and what really makes a poker player is the way you handle it.

Unfounded accusations will help no-one, not least yourself.

Read the articles, learn how to cope and get through them.

Good luck,

Bart
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      Not normal losing many hands in a row, seems like AA KK AK QQ are the worst hands, too many top hands in the same play.

Money has to go down no mater how you play, the most similar thing i know that does this is a online roulette or a slot machine.

Played many hands to come to this conclusion about party poker, i dont say they do this to everyone, but they are doing it to me, i just can´t win, and i guess it´s because i didn´t deposited.

In multy tables it happens all at the same time, random in something that is being applyed to me.

PS. sorry but terms like variance and downswing have no proof it´s just like saying it´s the site system that makes yoiu lose.

I dont need that link, i just want to complain about what i think it´s wrong.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I agree with your thread title for any begining player party is quickly becoming unplayable. The rest of your post however is standard at any poker room, Online or B+M.
    • DobrePiwko
      DobrePiwko
      Bronze
      yea, partypokers sucks.

last 6 flush/str8 - that i playd all in on turn - i lost - full house on river.
      6/6 - i didnt coun't it before. but it happend many times. to many.

my god. with 2 pairs, there is only 9% change to get full house on river. 22% with set.

but not on party.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      "terms like variance and downswing have no proof"

Dude =) Do you know what probability and statistic is? Its about the long term, the only question is - What is really the long term? "In long term, we are all dead" =) In every hand ANYTHING can happen. In every session anything can happen. If there is just 0.005% chance that you can got bad beaten all month in a row, it can happen. Because its not 0%.

So anything can happen, just some things are more probable and some are less.
      And since you have odds in your favour u can beat the others.
      Theres always someone who says some site is rigged, damn to which site are you moving then? Im sure no matter which site you choose, you can find some threads about that site's been rigged as well...
    • pedromostarda
      pedromostarda
      Bronze
      These days I lost AK, both suited and off suit to stupid calls from stupid players.
      I almost quit poker for ever after a KK vs 35 off suit, all in pre-flop, full house on river to the 35. I wanted to suicide.
      (All on partypoker)

I thought it was rigged but I calmed down and decided it was just my bad luck hitting me.

Calm down, it helps.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Dude, i play on Party and according to HM I'm down about $1200 since i got it just through all-in ev. Bad Luck just happens all the time, nothing you can do about that.

Just try and improve your play and think "heh, i may have been unlucky but maybe If I'd played a bit better it wouldn't have been a losing session. I didn't exploit that fish that never defended his blinds enough and I didn't go broke lightly enough as I should have against that Calling station! Hell, Now I know Player X is so tight I'll tighten up my 3bet range against him, etc"
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ruisantoscunha
      Not normal losing many hands in a row
      Yes it is.

And by the way, you didn't loose many hands in a row.. Read your own first post again.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Last days i tried the shorststack trategy again on 0.05 0.10, on 11 tables with 2.50 dls buy in.
      When you play SSS you should buy in with $2, not $2,50. I read somewhere on this forum that SSS works best with a stack of 18 BBs.

That's why I won that much money yesterday :s_pleased:

Originally posted by ruisantoscunhaI want to write a comlplain to any european autority that can control online gamble.
      Go ahead. They're probably going to have a lot of fun about your huge sample size.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      your an idiot...
    • SSLANGLOIS
      SSLANGLOIS
      Bronze
      After making 400 dls in PP with the 50 dls Bonús, i´m feed up with the system they have, just to make you lose more money when you pass the 100 dl barrier.

Some examples of what i consider a clean exemple of rigged game.

AK all in to KQ: he wins with a straight.
      QQ all in to AJ: he wins straight
      TT all in to 55 he wins 555
      AK wins
      A6 top pair lost to 888 on river
      TT all in lost to AK flush with only the Ace
      KK wins blinds.
      Aq wins
      KK wins 0.50 dls.
      tt wins 1 dls
      AK all in lost to AA, wich happens alot, if this was real i could have a big chance in winning the loterry, cause the odds don´t have any effect here.
      AK all in lost to TT
      TT lost to AJ pair of J

This were my last 300 hands.

This aint poker, this is bullshit, I have no trust playing with bonus money, what happens in Party Poker goes against all odds rules.

Never lost so mutch money so fast, for me it´s over

So money out goes straight top my pocket, and f*** party poker
      It's simple, keep your money in PartyPoker. Fold when u have AK, but push when you have TT. If you have an 8, always call, you'll hit your trips on river vs A-6. If you have 5-3, push all in, the guy with AA will call and you'll hit your boat on the flop. :P :P

I mean come on, you've figured out what hands lose to what! FOLD THOSE HANDS!!! PUSH WITH THE OTHERS. :P :P Hehe

Ohh and by the way: Go take a look at the Bellagio Cup Heads-up in 2008, Short Stack=AK, chip leader=10-4, Leader led out, got reraised, push all in, was called and hit his boat on the flop, only to improve his hand on the turn with quads.....It does happen in real life too, even during the WSOP. :O

It's all part of poker buddy, complaining won't do anything except allow you to vent off some steam. Instead of complaining go exploit PartyPoker's "flaws" and get rich :)

Shaun :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze

Guess it´s a fast way to make people lose.

But again, it´s normal to all of you, it´s bad luck, downswing, not your day, wrong month to play, bad weather outside, women with period, variance, and some beleive that was a sign from God.

ALL EXCEPT RIGGED *UCKING GAME
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      They should hand out a big box of tissues with the free 50 as well,

POSTs like this should be banned from the site sections, they aren't constructive ..