This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Multi Tabling Mayhem

• Verre
      Verre
      Silver
      So yesterday I decided that I was accumulating MCPs too slow. I was multitabling 4 tables of .5/1 and although the software is.... subpar (screen doesn't pop up when its your turn, doesn't flash, no favorite seat, cant resize screens) I decided to open up 4 more tables.

By now I should have let you know that my screen holds four tables, and I have never stacked tables. Then I got kicked in the face.... I was auto folding Aces, I was trying to find my location at 8 tables with green felt on a green carpet background.

In my panic I opened table options and clicked the small table option. My whole screen goes black. 20 seconds later it pops back up with 8 mini tables all stacked on top of each other. I quickly start pulling them off each other, as I fold ever hand under the sun.

After 5 minutes of this madness and ~$15 lost I managed to shut down 4 of the 8 tables and went back to my normal grind. I managed to break even for the day.

My question is, how do you guys multi table this site? I have no problems 8-12 tabling Stars, but I can resize tables there.
  • 4 replies