HU Razz??? [sngs & cash games]

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Are there any razz players out there who are playing SH or HU... it seems like there are a lot of bad razz players and I enjoy the game so I have been trying to better my game. I currently am getting HU experince by playing the small stakes HU sngs on FT $2.15 and the type of players I see, don't really even know the game, its like free money almost. My goal is to move from HU Sngs to HU cash games. Just wondering if anyone plays HU Razz (cash games or sngs) would be nice to get someone elses input on this game, Just add me on the community friends list or leave your skype. =)
  • 4 replies
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      I tried some horse and stud hi/lo hu's. rly easy to bluff before the flop and steal the blinds
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      I think I lost $200 playing HU 3/6 Stud hi, but it's a lot of fun.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      how can you enjoy razz when i can't even understand the rules :( :( :( ? i don't ever know which hand will win lol :P . pokerstars explanation sucks to be honest :( . it's like badugi :P .
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by Primzi
      how can you enjoy razz when i can't even understand the rules :( :( :( ? i don't ever know which hand will win lol :P . pokerstars explanation sucks to be honest :( . it's like badugi :P .
      its not very hard the lowest 5 cards not counting pairs (they are bad),

A2345 is the nutz

also it counts from your highest card and compares that to your opponent to see who has the best hand, For Example: 23457 vs A2367

so we compare the highest card both have 7, so we go to the next card and its 5 vs 6 so 23457 beats A2367