no PS-Points

• Derkin
      Derkin
      Bronze
      i am playing for almost 2 weeks now on Fulltilt i re-cashed in without any PS bonus because i have this Acc alomost a year now. but im relativly new here. but my question is why do I get no PS-Points for playing...?

Derkin
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Derkin,

You will only earn PokerStrategy points on a linked account set up originally using the PokerStrategy codes.

Any accounts at poker sites you held prior to joining PokerStrategy, will be ineligable to earn points.

For details of the different sign ups available, codes & special offers etc, please see this thread.

Please also note, that it does sometimes take a while for the points to be tracked and fed back to PokerStrategy from each respective poker site.

Kind regards,

Bart
    • Derkin
      Derkin
      Bronze
      so there ain't any possibility to sign in this account because i tried titan, pokerstars and full tilt and FT is for me the best of them and I really want to keep this acc. do i have to open a new account?

thanks for the fast answer :-)

Derkin
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Derkin,

It's against Full Tilt's rules to set up more than 1x account. I would strongly advise against it as it could have dire consequences for you. I.e. they could close all your accounts, ban you for life and actually keep any money you have held there. Don't take the risk.

Your best option is to contact Full Tilt's support team and ask whether it can be retracked to PokerStrategy, but please be aware that this is entirely down to their discretion and I've never actually known it to happen yet.
      I'm in a similar position with Titan, I had a previous account prior to PokerStrategy and they won't retrack it.

Failing this, the only way to earn PokerStrategy points would be to set up a new account with one of the poker partners that you don't currently have an account with. Full details of current offers etc available here.

Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shout and I or a fellow member would be more than happy to help wherever possible.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Derkin
      Derkin
      Bronze
      okay. thank you for the warning. I will play on full tilt until its usefull to cash out and change my program. thank you.