When do Poker Srtaegy Points get updated?

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      I know this is a really dumb question, but I have spent about two days looking for the answer on here and cannot find it. I have had my seed money now for 5 days and my strategy points have only updated once; on the second day. Are they just updated once per week? I have enough mansion points to get my silver chip on here and unlock the silver content but for some reason my account isn't updating.

Thanks!
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi drmikeB,

It does sometimes take a few days to track and update the points, especially around the end of each month.

Have patience, they should be updated shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello drmikeB,

The StrategyPoints are updated whenever a poker room sends us their updated lists. This can be once a day, once every few days, or sometimes even longer periods (e.g. if a poker site is having technical problems). You can always see when a certain site last updated their points on the "Home" page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/

Mansion points are usually updated once a day or every 2 days.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies, and I did see where it shows the updates, but I guess I misunderstand the conversion. From Mansions site it says they pay 20 MCP's for every $1 in rake (I play mostly sitngo's) and on here it says I get 4 MCP's for every $1 in rake. On Mansion I have 470.55 MCP's so I figured it using the conversion of 1 strategy point for every 4 MCP's I would have pretty close to 115 strategy points.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello drmikeB,

If you are only playing SNGs then you should be receiving 20 MCP per dollar of rake. That means 470/20 = ~23,5 * 4 = ~94 Strategypoints. So around 1 Strategypoint for every 5 MCP (meaning base MCP - so without later bonuses etc)

It could be that the latest points you collected aren't yet on the list though, which would explain the discrepancy.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Sorruy to bother yas again, but I now have 133 strategy points and am still brone. In my portal it even says I need -33 points to achieve silver status lol.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      this will be updated soon don't worry
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drmikeB
      Sorruy to bother yas again, but I now have 133 strategy points and am still brone. In my portal it even says I need -33 points to achieve silver status lol.
      Hey drmikeB,

The status update sometimes take a while - but never longer than 24 hours (I think the update gets cycled 2-4 times a day). So just be patient a little bit longer.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Been over 24 hours now and still not updated to silver:(