This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

When do Poker Srtaegy Points get updated?

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      I know this is a really dumb question, but I have spent about two days looking for the answer on here and cannot find it. I have had my seed money now for 5 days and my strategy points have only updated once; on the second day. Are they just updated once per week? I have enough mansion points to get my silver chip on here and unlock the silver content but for some reason my account isn't updating.

Thanks!
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi drmikeB,

It does sometimes take a few days to track and update the points, especially around the end of each month.

Have patience, they should be updated shortly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello drmikeB,

The StrategyPoints are updated whenever a poker room sends us their updated lists. This can be once a day, once every few days, or sometimes even longer periods (e.g. if a poker site is having technical problems). You can always see when a certain site last updated their points on the "Home" page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/

Mansion points are usually updated once a day or every 2 days.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies, and I did see where it shows the updates, but I guess I misunderstand the conversion. From Mansions site it says they pay 20 MCP's for every $1 in rake (I play mostly sitngo's) and on here it says I get 4 MCP's for every $1 in rake. On Mansion I have 470.55 MCP's so I figured it using the conversion of 1 strategy point for every 4 MCP's I would have pretty close to 115 strategy points.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello drmikeB,

If you are only playing SNGs then you should be receiving 20 MCP per dollar of rake. That means 470/20 = ~23,5 * 4 = ~94 Strategypoints. So around 1 Strategypoint for every 5 MCP (meaning base MCP - so without later bonuses etc)

It could be that the latest points you collected aren't yet on the list though, which would explain the discrepancy.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Sorruy to bother yas again, but I now have 133 strategy points and am still brone. In my portal it even says I need -33 points to achieve silver status lol.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      this will be updated soon don't worry
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drmikeB
      Sorruy to bother yas again, but I now have 133 strategy points and am still brone. In my portal it even says I need -33 points to achieve silver status lol.
      Hey drmikeB,

The status update sometimes take a while - but never longer than 24 hours (I think the update gets cycled 2-4 times a day). So just be patient a little bit longer.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Been over 24 hours now and still not updated to silver:(