Extra Points for starting a table?

• drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      I know a lot of rooms give extra points if you are the person who starts a cash table, just wondering if anyoneknows if this is so at Mansion. I tried looking all over their website and found nothing but figured I would ask just to be sure.

Thanks
  • 11 replies
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      For anyone interested in my question it looks like there is some kind of bonus for being the table starter... I started 2 just to see and I am getting MCP's for hands I don't even play in... unless that is normal. I am playing 5/10 cent tables and on hands I don't plan and seem to be getting approx. .70 MCP's per hand.

If these *bonus* points can be used towards the bonus, then for approx every 1000 hands at tables you start yu will 700 points, and $10 unlocked;)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You don't get any points for opening a table.
      You get points in every hand where there is a rake and you've been dealt a hand.
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Ah okay, well thanks a lot for clearing it up for me. Making way more at these than I was at sitngo's so I think I just might stay.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Mansion MCP & Loyalty Info
      Look at here how many points in average per hand you get at your limit. You can easily calculate then what's best for you in terms of MCPs :)
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      Thanks again! I really appreciate it!
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      You get points in every hand where there is a rake and you've been dealt a hand.
      I've often wonderd about this.........do you have to be dealt a hand or play the hand? I know they say 'dealt' but well that would reward less active players and nits
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      I only play maybe 7% of hands or less and I am getting MCP's for each and every hand.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      I've often wonderd about this.........do you have to be dealt a hand or play the hand? I know they say 'dealt' but well that would reward less active players and nits
      Dealt 100%. You can fold preflop and you will still get points.
      But being a nit is -EV :) Yeah, they will get more MCPs, but they won't play in many +EV spots :)
    • drmikeB
      drmikeB
      Bronze
      What is a +/-EV spot?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Well I don't play NL so I can't give you exact NL example but I hope this will do.

Playing by the chart here on PS.com is obvious +EV. If chart says "raise with AJ" and you fold AJ/AQ that's -EV move (on avarage) :)
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      and thats why theres so many nits/shortstackers