Very disapointed from PokerStrategy.

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi Guys ,
      My wife decided to join this community after couple of monthes watching me playing poker. You might have read her posts (She signed as Atargatis).

Before she wanted to start playing poker , I contacted Pure at support and asked him if its ok she will sign for account and he said yes (Since multiple accounts are not allowed).

once she signed and created new account in fulltilt , she got an email from their support to validate her identity and she emailed the requested documents. Today pokerstrategy closed her account (no idea why) without asking for documents validation and emailed me that she will not get capital (without explenation - form Tobi).

I just want to add that when I signed to pokerstrategy , I didnt get capital and I deposited money from my own just to be a part of this community.

After all this time being a member of pokerstrategy I find this unfair and little hurt.

I hope someone here will read this and help.

Thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello FWKanobi,

I am sorry to hear this, yet we are not the only party involved in the entire process of setting up accounts. In this case there were problems with the transfer to Full Tilt resulting in the closure of your wive's account.

Since she had passed her FT security check it is kind of strange that the transfer was rejected though. I can pass it on the the head of support but can't promise anything.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello FWKanobi,

I am sorry to hear this, yet we are not the only party involved in the entire process of setting up accounts. In this case there were problems with the transfer to Full Tilt resulting in the closure of your wive's account.

Since she had passed her FT security check it is kind of strange that the transfer was rejected though. I can pass it on the the head of support but can't promise anything.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hi SoyCD ,
      Thank you.
      My wife account at FT was created with Israel address which means she can only deposit using Webmoney or PaysafeCard (Fulltilt doesn't allow Israeli credit cards as deposit measure because poker is illegal in Israel).
      maybe that was the issue , please investigate it.

meanwhile , can you please reactivate her account ? she is part of the community (and although I might have to edit my post when she comes back - but she keeps whining... but I :heart: :heart: :heart: her :D )

Also , if FT is a problem , she can also create an account in Pokerstars.

Thank you for your help !