Stack
      SB:
      $10.75
      Hero:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $33.40

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.70, CO raises to $3.00, SB folds, Hero raises to $10.00 (All-In), CO calls $7.00.

Flop: ($20.20) 3:club: , 5:diamond: , 2:club:
      Turn: ($20.20) Q:heart:
      River: ($20.20) K:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.20

Ok just look at his stats. MEGA FISH :f_smile: . He is the sorta player who comes to just shove every hand. Previously i stacked him with JJ and he showed 36o (only for 20bb :( ) He had played very loose but never really reraise so i thought he had something good.

But still, i wanna know if you think this is a correct play. Would you do it for 100bb?
  • 3 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Playing Phils top ten hands against aggressive online donks that can't even spell pokreh can't be bad. :f_cool: If he's getting in with ATC you crush his range, if he's getting in with like 50% of cards he gets, you still are aproximately 65% favourite.
      He could have something good, but again, it would be imposible to get away from your hand on such flops while at the same time he could push you off the hand on various A/K/Q/J hi flops while holding air himself.
      Btw, he does not have to be mega fish to do such things, look him up at PTR or smth sometimes it's highstakers that got bored of grinding or drunk. :s_ugly:
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I'm definately playing it the same way, if only I could find such opponents :tongue: nh!
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Playing Phils top ten hands against aggressive online donks that can't even spell pokreh can't be bad. :f_cool: If he's getting in with ATC you crush his range, if he's getting in with like 50% of cards he gets, you still are aproximately 65% favourite.
      He could have something good, but again, it would be imposible to get away from your hand on such flops while at the same time he could push you off the hand on various A/K/Q/J hi flops while holding air himself.
      Btw, he does not have to be mega fish to do such things, look him up at PTR or smth sometimes it's highstakers that got bored of grinding or drunk. :s_ugly:
      Haha yeah i looked him up ^^

says it all tbh