a few questions

• undercover82
      Hello , i just passed the quiz recently and started playing.
      I have a few questions
      -The email you sent me says about fixed limit 5-10 , but i prefer NL , so should i play at 5-10 tables there as well, or begin at the 2-5 ?
      - I only see section of sample hands in the forum for fixed limit , and for NL its only for tournaments. Is there anywhere where i can post my hands for normal NL tables?
      - Should i stick to the standard SSS until i get used to it before i move on to the extended?
      - There is no mention on the beginner guide about tournaments , so does that mean i should not try to participate in any for now ?
      - is there a translation of the odds and outs article from german to english ?
  • 1 reply
    • Stefan1000
      1) Yap that is a well known problem it will be fixed throughout the day. Of course play what you favor.

2) Post it here: Tournaments and Cash Games. Cash Games are normal NL tables.

3) I recommend every NL beginner to start with the SSS. It is very easy to handle. And experience is essential for NL games. It is the best start in the world of NL

4) Yap exactly. SNG's or normal tournaments require a bigger bankroll. At the moment we are talking with partyPoker about implementing lower SNG's with a smaller buy-in. As soon as Party is offering micro limit SNG's we will launch a SNG/Tournament beginners area.

5) fixed: you can find it now in the No-Limit Beginners Strategy section. Or here

Thx for your help

Best regards,