TitanPoker

• heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Hello! I have question about Refer a friend program. I was playing NL, FL, tried SnGs and tourneys, but after many and many bad beats (QQ vs AK, AA vs trips, trips vs straits) I am at 1$. I referred some friends, thigs went well and now I'm waiting for my 50$ ("2nd starting capital" if I can say). I started to play SnGs DoNs on Stars, and I'm improving every day.
      My question to you is if I am able to withdraw the 50$ from TP (I have collected about 730TP) to Credit Card or I have to clear first the 2500TP.
      Thanks for your replys.

PS: I would like to ask you which type of Poker (NL|FL, cash|Sngs|tourneys, normal|turbo) would you recommend me. I tried almost everything but everytime I hit a downsing - against proper using of BRM. (Some advices where to play, which site to pick, which bonus to clear, atm I'm at Stars, PartyPoker, TP). Thanks a lot
  • 7 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi heelia,

if you got your starting capital on Titan poker and haven't cleared it yet you have to do that in order to withdraw your money from Titan Poker.

I would recommend SSS since it's easy, you can clear the bonus much faster and it's quite profitable.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      I know what your talking about whit the titan suckouts, I cant win any big hands there for like 3 days now I keep going doooooown, which sucks a f*kn lot.

KKvsQQ - QQ gets his set

AAvsKK - KK gets a flush wtf!!

AJvsA5 - A5 gets a straight

the worst i think was AKvsAQ on the flop AKQx.......Q FUUUUUCK !!!

keep getting donked out , can't wait till it gets back to normal !

Especially in the push or fold phase it's unbelievable how I can get called by any big stack with any 2 and get sucked out almost every time it suuuuucks i hate 1.2$ sng !!
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Ye, that's my question what should I do. This is the thing I moved to FL from NL SSS, to SnGs but nothing helped me out. Always some1 big stacked calls you and 80-90% of time wins. Thanks for your advice and reply Chiller3k - so do you think - am I able to handle it? Which limit I should try with BRM 51$? It should be the lowest one, if I am right. All comments and advices are appreciated, I really do not want to catch such big downsing again... (even I made no mistakes at all :-( ). Thanks and post ;)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Well with 51$ you could either play Nl5 or Nl10. Depending on how good you think your play is. (actually you need about 30 buy ins for a limit)
      SSS is pretty easy so just read the articles maybe take some notes and post sample hands . You can also watch videos to enhance your play.

Best regards,
      Chille3k
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bobdefete
      I know what your talking about whit the titan suckouts, I cant win any big hands there for like 3 days now I keep going doooooown, which sucks a f*kn lot.

KKvsQQ - QQ gets his set

AAvsKK - KK gets a flush wtf!!

AJvsA5 - A5 gets a straight

the worst i think was AKvsAQ on the flop AKQx.......Q FUUUUUCK !!!

keep getting donked out , can't wait till it gets back to normal !

Especially in the push or fold phase it's unbelievable how I can get called by any big stack with any 2 and get sucked out almost every time it suuuuucks i hate 1.2$ sng !!
      3 BAD BEATS! FUUUUUCK!! :s_o:
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Well with 51$ you could either play Nl5 or Nl10. Depending on how good you think your play is. (actually you need about 30 buy ins for a limit)
      SSS is pretty easy so just read the articles maybe take some notes and post sample hands . You can also watch videos to enhance your play.

Best regards,
      Chille3k
      Thanks, I will wait till I receive the 50$. I will post then maybe in blog, do you think it's a good idea? :-)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      sure why not :)
      A blog can be a good motivation.