Mansion Poker is the biggest scammer in the world!

• twq373
      twq373
      Bronze
      Mansion Poker is the biggest scammer in the world. Take most members' money for many reasons , just pay few members' money. Leave it and be careful. It is riskier than hyip. The biggest scammer in the world!!!
      There are viruses in its software, it is dangerous to play in masion also.Don't join Mansion Poker and use it, it is rubblish Poker in the world.
      Much good Poker except Mansion are waiting for you.
      Take me for example,I opened a account in Masion, and deposited 82.5$ into masion.Then my account was suspended for no reason.
      I even didn't play any game in Masion, I didn't know why my account was suspended. I cotacted Masion service many times, but told me to contact security department. I cotacted Masion security department many times, but told me nothing and would never give my money back.
      I did nothing wrong, and it took me my money for no reason, also took many others'money for various reasons. Any of mansion's reason is illegal!!!Maybe we can ask police for help and close this scammer's poker.

Leave Mansion and be careful. Masion Poker is the biggest scammer in the world. I have never encountered a scammer worse than Mansion!!!

X( X( X(
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello twq373,

Having checked your thread in the Chinese forum & reading the posted e-mails there I can only conclude that you did not deposit any money - but had your account which had an affiliate bonus on it - closed due to fraud / security reasons. So please do not illustrate false truths in other language forums.

Since your flames & attacks regarding Mansion's credibility are not only false (there are no viruses in the software - and it certainly not a scamming site) but also obviously not meant to lead to constructive discussion I will close this thread - since no good can come from it.

Best regards
      SoyCD