SoyCD - Here is reply from Fulltilt on Atargatis account.

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      We've emailed fulltilt support the following mail:

"Hi There ,
      I've created my account with PSVIP code which affiliate me to Pokerstrategy.com and in return they transfer my account 50$ to start play with.
      I've been noticed now from Pokerstrategy.com that there was a problem transferring the money to my account although I validated and sent you all my docs and all restrictions were removed.
      Can you please check what the problem now ?

Thank you
      Michal"

And we've go this replay back :
      "Hello Michal,

Thank you for your response.

Full Tilt Poker does facilitate the rakeback payments on behalf of some affiliates.

Please note that the rakeback agreement is still between players and their affiliates and therefore we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account.

Please contact your affiliate directly for more information.

We're sorry we were unable to assist you.

Good luck at the tables, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Adebanjo
      Full Tilt Poker Support"

Are there any news from your side about why her account was closed ?
      And meanwhile , Even if there was a problem with transferring starting capital to her account , Is that a reason to block her from the community ?

Please address this issue.

Thank you very much.
      Eran.
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello FWKanobi,

Our support deals with a great number of accounts on a daily basis and the general procedure with accounts that are flagged is to disable them (since its generally fraud). While it is unfortunate if your wive's account was wrongly closed - the generally high level of fraud that our support has to deal with prevents us from more detailed investigations.

On another issue our bonus code for the free starting capital is PS150 and not PSVIP (this is the first deposit code -which is why Full Tilt probably wrote back on the topic of rakeback and not free starting capital).

While I can re-activate your wive's account for the community which would also give her the right to receive rakeback - the free starting capital is a matter of the support. If Tobi says she can not receive the starting capital - then there is little I can do on the matter.

Best regards & hoping for your understanding,
      SoyCD
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello FWKanobi,

Our support deals with a great number of accounts on a daily basis and the general procedure with accounts that are flagged is to disable them (since its generally fraud). While it is unfortunate if your wive's account was wrongly closed - the generally high level of fraud that our support has to deal with prevents us from more detailed investigations.

On another issue our bonus code for the free starting capital is PS150 and not PSVIP (this is the first deposit code -which is why Full Tilt probably wrote back on the topic of rakeback and not free starting capital).

While I can re-activate your wive's account for the community which would also give her the right to receive rakeback - the free starting capital is a matter of the support. If Tobi says she can not receive the starting capital - then there is little I can do on the matter.

Best regards & hoping for your understanding,
      SoyCD
      Hi SoyCD,
      Thank you for your reply.
      Tobi / Support didn't even asked for her ID picture.
      Also , Even if they have a lot of accounts opened everyday they should still give the proper attention instead of auto close and ignore tickets (3 days passed and I still didnt get reply).

beside , even if she'll deposit now at Fulltilt , her PSVIP signup code means she won't get the 100% deposit bonus , right?

Can you check if she can have her capital somewhere else ? like Pokerstars for example ?

thank you again for your help.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi

Hi SoyCD,
      Thank you for your reply.
      Tobi / Support didn't even asked for her ID picture.
      Also , Even if they have a lot of accounts opened everyday they should still give the proper attention instead of auto close and ignore tickets (3 days passed and I still didnt get reply).

beside , even if she'll deposit now at Fulltilt , her PSVIP signup code means she won't get the 100% deposit bonus , right?

Can you check if she can have her capital somewhere else ? like Pokerstars for example ?

thank you again for your help.
      Hello FWKanobi,

Your wife didn't wasn't randomly selected and thus didn't have an ID check - yet once her account was flagged by FT - it was simply closed.

As I said before - although it is regrettable that innocent accounts may be closed once in a while - our support can't spend the entire day answering tickets about flagged accounts that were closed out of security reasons. If they did - other members would have to wait weeks for their answers.

The PSVIP code is as I stated before the 100% up to $600 first deposit code - so yes she would get the bonus.

If our support has stated that she can't receive the starting capital then there is nothing I can do about it. Their decision stands. As such the only thing I can do is re-open her account for self deposit purposes.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Please do.
      Thank you.