$12.61
      BU:
      $9.75
      SB:
      $12.32

Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands)
      MP2 - 18/3/2.0/208

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, T.
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.2, MP3 calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, 2 folds, BB calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.85) 8, K, 6 (4 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.70, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.70, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($2.25) 6 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2.25) A (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2.25.

Hi,
      Preflop - is the call ok, or should I reraise here?
      Flop - bet ok? If no one has a king, this can be the best opportunity to win the pot
      Turn/river - I shouldn't bet, right?

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Villain looks pretty tight so I guess the your preflop call was ok, a 3bet is ok too imp.
      As played, I'm guessing he had JJ or QQ. He didn't liked that king (And I'm sure he didn't like the Ace too). You can try getting him out of the hand with a second barrel but if you think he will call you checking is fine.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      I'm re-raising there pre-flop cause I don't wanna play against more then 1 villain post-flop with TT. You shouldn't underestimate TT either, it's a strong hand, especially if you can play it from position against 1 villain.

If you re-raise pre-flop it's very easy to represent a hand like AK or even Aces after the flop + you have the initiative post-flop + the pot will be bigger -> your flop bet will be bigger -> easier for you to "bluff" him out of the pot there.
      By just flat calling you leave the initiative to the original raiser here and I don't like that play especially because you see the flop with 4 people here. Your Tens are almost always beaten here I think.

As played pre-flop. I like you're play on later streets but... ye, I don't like the pre-flop part :P (I'm sure plenty of people will not agree on me re-raise tens here thou)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: Against such opponent I don't mind just Calling my tens there because we would be in awkward situation if he get 4betted by him.
      Flop: As played preflop I think I would rather prefer to Check behind here and not invest any money into the pot against 3 opponents.

As played
      Nice hand, well played.

Best regards,
      Rensu