No Cash Money in PP???

• merkboy
      merkboy
      Basic
      Hi,

I have created a new Account at PP today. But I cannot see any Cash Games, or even the chance to deposit money there. Is that normal that I am only able to play "Play-Money-Tables" and "Play-Money-Tournaments"

Best Regards
      merkboy
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      If you want to make a deposit you have to register at the cashier.

But of course i recommend you not to do this, because you will get a starting capital from us, after passing the quiz.

Have a look at our Guide
    • merkboy
      merkboy
      Basic
      Hey thx for the very fast answer. :-)

I don't want to deposit money now. I only have seen Screenshots from the Program on some Websites, and there were much more Options to chose than in my Version now.
      So I can't see Real Money Tables at all. Furthermore there is no Cashier or something like that. I only see Playmoney Tables and thats all. I am not able to play with Realmoney at all. So could it be that I have another version of Partypoker?

Thanks a lot for your attention.

merkboy
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Absolutly. You are right.
      I forgot to think about that point, i am sorry.

The best thing you can do is to delete the PP software and then download again from partypoker.com

PartyPoker has some other sites where you can only download the playmoney software due to law and order in different countries.
    • merkboy
      merkboy
      Basic
      Ah ok thx a lot. I think that was my problem. I downloaded the Software from Partypoker.NET

It is fantastic to get such a quick help in this forum.

Best Greetings
      merkboy