Which is better for SnG - PT3 or HEM (or something else like Holdem Indicator?!)

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      I've seen HEM at a friend's house and it seems like it fits ring games more then tourneys , The Tourney session didn't even work in his version.
      Beside that , how is PT3 HUD ?

I tried once Holdem indicator which is nice , calculate your M also , but the problem is that it doesn't data mine , only gives stats on current session.

Looking forward hearing your input.
  • 5 replies
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      PT3 and HEM Hud's are pretty much the same thing. You can customize both to even look the same way. I only recently switched from PT3 to HEM 1.08 and am enjoying it more than I was PT3. Tourney manager is part of HEM now and I've had no trouble using it in SnG's.

I remember that Tournament Indicator (Hold'em Indicator) did have a button where you could view past hand history, not only from current session. But either way, you can't exactly datamine SnG,s, can you?

Anyway, HEM has an unrestricted 15 day trial. Try it out and see if it suits your needs.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      Beside that , how is PT3 HUD ?
      PT3 HUD is very nice and has advanced way beyond the HUD of HEM. The latest beta adds support for automatic positional stats on any statistic and tabbed pop-ups. (It's amazing how useful these are!)

Definitely use the trials and pick out the ones best for you. PokerTracker works for 60 days so you don't have to feel rushed while you are trying to check out the features.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      HEM manager doesn't support SNG's. So there's your answer.
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      What do you mean? Reports, hands, HUD, players, graphs... all works. So far I've not found a single feature that doesn't work with SnG's?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ejeckt
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      What do you mean? Reports, hands, HUD, players, graphs... all works. So far I've not found a single feature that doesn't work with SnG's?
      Yeah, my bad, I have 1.07, and they updated it. Sorry.