Propably a terrible question

• 6 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I think articles teach that you have to buy-in for 25BB (big bets). So If you play 0.1/0.2 SH you have to buy in for 5$. But it doesn't matter for how much, to be honest. All you have to be careful for is that you have at least 12BB all the time. Because that is the maximum you can bet in one hand.
      I buy in for 50BB, so I do not have any problems with rebuys :)

Yes, FL is swingier. You have to be prepared for that.
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      If you are new to FL, I would reccomend the following:
      1: Start off with FR at a limit your BR can withstand
      2: Print out the bronze starting hand chart and follow it!
      3: Get into Terrorblades FL coaching, they really helped me on my way (I think there is one tonight!)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by irregularity
      3: Get into Terrorblades FL coaching, they really helped me on my way (I think there is one tonight!)
      4. Follow BRM all the time!

You don't have access to Siler SH articles so playing it with only bronze info would be mistake imo.

Good luck!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by irregularity
      4. Follow BRM all the time!

You don't have access to Siler SH articles so playing it with only bronze info would be mistake imo.

Good luck!
      yeah, just wait until you become silver to play SH :P . even though i think with bronze it's possible to get the SH starting hands chart, just not explained? not sure about that though. maybe following the bronze chart (not counting early positions and MP1) will do the trick at micros :) .
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Guys i really appreciate all the response.
      I tryed to play FLSH at 0.05/0.10 and my BR can easily withstand it as i was playing SH NL10/25 (had ups and downs)
      As for the bronze issue i dont think it will change cause well,i had an account at Pokerstars before i found out bout PS.com so i tracked and opened an other account which i made for my dad,he is playing the 0.10c StGs and since there aint no rake there i dont see him gathering the points i want him too :D .Maybe in the future i will transfer some of my BR to his account and play myself....At the moment i am too louzy to do it...

Peace folks
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      If you play such low limits, switch to some tracked site. PokerStars is the best room, but you give up a lot of $$$ by playing there, because you simply dont get any rakeback (I doubt you recieve some FPPs).