This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus code problems

• Lazystorm
      Lazystorm
      Bronze
      Hi, i recently passed the quiz and chose to go with pacific poker. Following the instructions on the site i didnt enter any promotion code as the instructions on the site dont say anything about it with pacific poker. This has meant that i havent recieved my starting capiital.
      I have tried to put a ticket in a day or two ago with no reply and i cant sign up to another site as it wont let me put my username in for the site i want to go to. Any help would be apreciated thanks
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Lazystorm,

You don't need a bonus code for PacificPoker - as the download link suffices ;) The money is already in the transfer process - but Pacific usually doesn't process the accounts over the weekends. You might therefore have to wait till Monday (or Tuesday - due to the Holidays) until the money has arrived.

Best regards
      SoyCD