$9.25
      UTG1:
      $23.00
      UTG2:
      $51.65
      MP2:
      $16.15

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:spade: , A:spade:
      UTG1 raises to $1.75, UTG2 calls $1.75, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $1.75, 4 folds, Hero calls $1.25.

Flop: ($7.25) 5:spade: , 4:club: , Q:spade: (4 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $21.25 (All-In), UTG2 folds, MP2 calls $14.40 (All-In), Hero calls $7.50 (All-In), UTG1 gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($43.55) 7:spade:
      River: ($43.55) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $43.55

Easy push? Is my pf call too loose here?

Thanks,
      Tim
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I am not really sure if you get correct odds to Call here.
      Flop: I think I would prefer to fold.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      You could think of squeezing with so much money in the pot, but definitely you cannot call because with 19 BBs you don't have the right implied odds by far. Actually I think squeeze preflop would be a nice play here against 41/23 openraiser.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

Preflop: I am not really sure if you get correct odds to Call here.
      Flop: I think I would prefer to fold.

Best regards,
      Rensu
      PF:Like Burek says. I'd just prefer a fold to a call though (2 possibly loose villains are pretty tempting).

Flop: Never ever fold the flop. NFD+OC is a huge hand in this spot and any way you play it is +EV. Open shoving is probably best as some better hands might actually fold (eg. UTG1 would fold mid-pockets here etc). By checking you sometimes lose value (when no-one valuebets for you) and open up the possibility of making a mistake on the turn.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Tim,

Fold Preflop please against a Potsize openraise, you are always dominated concerning your Hand except for SD/FDs which you rarely going to play profitably since you are OOP + dont have iniative

I think I mentioned it earlier, if you want to flatcall because other players also calling, I think BSS is the right strategy for you, you simply get more room to make plays

As played, as Nunki pointed out, never éver fold NFD+OC with 4 players in the pot I check/raise All-in on the Flop

Best regards,
      Gerv