This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Available and Restricted

• kronher2
      kronher2
      Bronze
      Hello, in the beginning i had 50 $ (restricted) and after some playing. Losing and wining, i have 38,67 $ but 21,98 $ available and 16,69 $ restricted.

How does my money became available from restricted?
  • 3 replies
    • kronher2
      kronher2
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I don't really know how it works. I think it is released in a number of steps. Currently I have cleared 72.33% of my bonus, but 57% is still restricted.
    • ti60
      ti60
      Bronze
      Hi,

After you get the $50 they are shown in the Restricted Balance. All winnings get added to the Available Balance (which is all yours). When you sit on a table the system will always take chips/money from the Restricted Balance first, and when you sit out the RB will be credited first.

So, you have $50, you sit on a table and win $20. Now you'd have $50 in RB and $20 in the Available Balance. Then you sit again with $50 and lose $20; the remaining $30 will be credited to the Restricted balance and now you have $30 in the RB and $20 in the AB.

That's the thing :)