[NL2-NL10] AKo; Battle of the Blinds

• STR82ACE
      Known players:

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , K:club:
      8 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.32) 2:spade: , A:diamond: , T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, BB calls $0.25.

Turn: ($0.82) 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, BB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.59 (All-In), BB calls $3.09.

River: ($10.00) 3:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $10.00

Being first to act, I wanted to show aggression all the way. I have only been on this table for a minute or two, so I'm not able to give much read on opponents other than stats above. Villain cold calling me I figured he was working a smaller Ace, but is there something else I am missing in my read?
  • 3 replies
    • Mstlc
      Nice hand, well played.

It's 4NL... don't give your opponents too much credit. I definitely shove it in there, if the villain flopped a set... myeah, too bad :p
    • dallievas
      Prelop and flop is ok.
      On turn imho you should play bet/fold because I see some hands that can beat you like 2p(AT,A2s,A5s),sets,you beat AQ,AJ,Ax,some draws(unlikely).Board is not very drawy so i think turn raise is serious sign (like Baluga says).To call this raise or push profitably you should have read on this opp that he can raise/push with only tpgk-tpwk. He is not extremely aggressive,AF 2.1,so this opp should raise with made hand or rarely with combo draw like gutshot+fd.
      I definitely shove it in there

Show against certain opp is not mistake but not definitely.
      Gl :)
    • Kaitz20
      Unless you have very good read I wouldn´t bet/fold turn with tptk, shoving there is perfectly fine.