This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2 questions

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      1 How do I remove the cockies from my Internet Explorer ?? I want to create an account at Bwin and track it to PS and take advantage of the 1st dep bonus??
      2 how much can i deposit at Bwin?? do they have any limit?? I would like to deposit 1k ... is it possible?
  • 2 replies
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      the deposit limit at bwin is somewhere between 10$ and 5000$ (max allowed at registration, you can increase it later with a request from your account)

cookies on Iexplorer should clear as in mozilla but not sure as I haven't used windows since long time ago. if I remember exactly it's one of these 2:

tools->delete browsing history
      or
      tools->options->private data
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      the deposit limit at bwin is somewhere between 10$ and 5000$ (max allowed at registration, you can increase it later with a request from your account)

cookies on Iexplorer should clear as in mozilla but not sure as I haven't used windows since long time ago. if I remember exactly it's one of these 2:

tools->delete browsing history
      or
      tools->options->private data
      Hi Karmoll,

This should work correctly. You can find all the cookie deletion things under tools.

Depositing 1k shouldn't be a problem :)

Best regards
      SoyCD