This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25-Sh, Kk

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $52,84
      CO:
      $45,53

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , K:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,85, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3,00, CO calls $2,15.

Flop: ($6,10) Q:heart: , 4:heart: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,00, CO calls $4,00.

Turn: ($14,10) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $10,00, CO calls $10,00.

River: ($34,10) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $15,00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $34,10

I'd like to share some background on this hand. I only spent 15 hands at this table and had a really good run of hand, I got 77, QTs... ...2 hands before this one I doubled up with 66 and hitting a set. So, I was like raising every second hand and also raised all the streets postflop, because I hit the board, so I believe opponents weren't giving me much credit at the time.

So, I wonder whether I should play anything different, but straight forward seemed like a good idea to me to extract most value, but I'm not sure if I should be more careful at some point since me and CO are both deep? Another problem occurred to me on the river, I wasn't sure about my overpair being good anymore since villain commited such a big part of his deep stack to the pot and didn't really know what to do, so I decided to bet half pot, but wasn't sure what to do in case villain would shove to my river bet. Or perhaps should I c/c river, but I think bet was a better option. Any comment or explanation of best river line would be much appreciated.
  • 2 replies