Hand Convertor getting patched?

• Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Hello,

So... the Pokerstrategy hand convertor ain't working properly for me. At first I thought it was Pokertracker doing something weird with the hand history so that I couldn't copy it properly but that's not it apparently.

It appears as thou I just cannot convert Tournament & Sit & Go hands. So anything that works with chips instead of live money. Is this a general problem or is it just me? And if it is a general problem, is there a solution in the pipeline for this?

I mean I can use flopturnriver for the tourney hands but it would be easier to use pokerstrategy convertor especially cause I can just paste hands fast there while playing and find em back easy afterwards to post in the sample boards or on my blog.
  • 2 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      You can also right click on the little poker tracker 3 icon at the top of your table when using HUD and mark a hand for review, easier and requires less time away from the tables :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Mstlc,

The Hand Converter currently only supports cashgame hands and SNG support is still in development. This is because the conversion software is based on the Elephant which at the time of development didn't support SNGs either.

It is in the work but I can sadly not give you any timeline for when it will be done.

Best regards
      SoyCD